Tuesday, November 4, 2008

And Now We Wait

































I voted early Friday week before last and went with my wife and my 20-year-old first time voter daughter the next day as they voted. We were all excited, especially my daughter. She wore her "I Voted" sticker the rest of the day. We live in a highly republican county north of Dallas, but there were a few Obama supporters in our short line. We only waited for about 15 minutes whereas places like Georgia and Florida people waited in line for at least 5 hours.

I am so proud of Black folks for dealing with whatever situation there was to vote. Whatever happens we had our say this time. And now we wait…

1 comment:

5STRONG said...

i started crying all over again looking at these pics from all over the nation...it's a beautiful thing!